Archive for category Social
SocialGuide Intelligence – Social TV Ratings.
//Put simply ‘very nice’..A flex app to track twitter accounts influencing circles. Similar to what we are playing with for rewarding people who influence brands social media/proliferation via Weibo. Well worth bookmarking…
The MAQET Blog: Show your character! » Blog Archive » MAQET Joins the San Francisco Designer Toy Scavenger Hunt: Happening Right Now! – COLLECTIBLES BY YOU! ™
The MAQET Blog: Show your character! » Blog Archive » MAQET Joins the San Francisco Designer Toy Scavenger Hunt: Happening Right Now! – COLLECTIBLES BY YOU! ™.
//As if your bridge between designing your own character online to make it into a physical toy isn’t totally awesome as is, now this collaboration bridges into physical scavanger hunt games into finding toys too!
Yesterdays internet travels. Simply recording some ‘note worthy’ projects (new and old) in one place which are relevant/have similarities/mechanics to a project we are working on. Hats off to all… Enjoy…
//A very noteworthy project, which nails the ethos behind connecting secondary screen experiences with live TV… Very nice indeed…
//An online game which uses media content and games, to solve lifes challenges in different ways. Whats more interesting is a direction they appear to be starting by making the web a TV show and the TV extend able via the web. Couldn’t agree more, good stuff guys and garls. Will follow this one, fingers crossed it gets the merits it could achieve.
//Sorry guys not the most inspiring project to engage, socialise fan activity from your loyal consumers, for various reasons good and bad this is included here.
Other noteworthy (for ‘some’ aspects within)
Lego game (youtube video)
Asylum 626 (not checked out yet, other than…) youtube video here
How could I leave out, an all timer (still live) which says it all…
Infographic-The-Real-Cost-Of-Social-Media.png (PNG Image, 1000×5567 pixels).
//One take on associated costs of social media via collated data to determine the value of ones customers via social networks value.
Recording: Apply Social Across the Customer Hourglass « Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang | Social Media, Web Marketing.
//Useful presentation to watch, with a few useful eye openers no matter where you sit in a digital ecosystem which has customers in the mix somewhere (so that should be most of you right?) smile…..
//I have to take my hat off to these guys, I recall seeing it some time ago. After stumbling over again, they really have brought the gamification of the digital era to life. Will keep an eye on this one…
You are currently browsing the archives for the Social category.
- device testing
- Luxury Brands
- Market Data
- Social Networks
- unit testing
- @victorbaro Nicely done! Great share... 3 months ago
- RT @Sethrogen: Yo! @DonaldJTrumpJr! I noticed you follow me on Twitter. Please ask your dad to resign before he destroys the planet. Thanks… 4 months ago
- Airbnb sharing native IOS/Android/React lib to reading interpolated values from AE cc via #Bodymovin CEP extension airbnb.design/introducing-lo… 4 months ago
- Really digging this from #MaterialUI - very nicely done. https://t.co/YgML8GXXcp 4 months ago
- nice Unity particles gitHub project. twitter.com/_kzr/status/81… 4 months ago
- #celebrateimmigrants celebrateimmigrants.us 4 months ago
- A good designer finds an elegant way to put everything you need on a page. A great designer convinces you half that shit is unnecessary. 1 year ago
- Useful set of Animated Touch Gestures for mobile phone mockups areus.co/pctg 1 year ago
- Incase your wondering what my last post was about. Please share 'The Alphabet of Illiteracy' projectliteracy.com/petition/resul… #projectliteracy 1 year ago
- Be My Eyes ~ Lend your eyes to the Blind #BeMyEyes bemyeyes.org 1 year ago