Archive for category Social
SocialGuide Intelligence – Social TV Ratings.
//Put simply ‘very nice’..A flex app to track twitter accounts influencing circles. Similar to what we are playing with for rewarding people who influence brands social media/proliferation via Weibo. Well worth bookmarking…
The MAQET Blog: Show your character! » Blog Archive » MAQET Joins the San Francisco Designer Toy Scavenger Hunt: Happening Right Now! – COLLECTIBLES BY YOU! ™
The MAQET Blog: Show your character! » Blog Archive » MAQET Joins the San Francisco Designer Toy Scavenger Hunt: Happening Right Now! – COLLECTIBLES BY YOU! ™.
//As if your bridge between designing your own character online to make it into a physical toy isn’t totally awesome as is, now this collaboration bridges into physical scavanger hunt games into finding toys too!
Yesterdays internet travels. Simply recording some ‘note worthy’ projects (new and old) in one place which are relevant/have similarities/mechanics to a project we are working on. Hats off to all… Enjoy…
//A very noteworthy project, which nails the ethos behind connecting secondary screen experiences with live TV… Very nice indeed…
//An online game which uses media content and games, to solve lifes challenges in different ways. Whats more interesting is a direction they appear to be starting by making the web a TV show and the TV extend able via the web. Couldn’t agree more, good stuff guys and garls. Will follow this one, fingers crossed it gets the merits it could achieve.
//Sorry guys not the most inspiring project to engage, socialise fan activity from your loyal consumers, for various reasons good and bad this is included here.
Other noteworthy (for ‘some’ aspects within)
Lego game (youtube video)
Asylum 626 (not checked out yet, other than…) youtube video here
How could I leave out, an all timer (still live) which says it all…
Infographic-The-Real-Cost-Of-Social-Media.png (PNG Image, 1000×5567 pixels).
//One take on associated costs of social media via collated data to determine the value of ones customers via social networks value.
Recording: Apply Social Across the Customer Hourglass « Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang | Social Media, Web Marketing.
//Useful presentation to watch, with a few useful eye openers no matter where you sit in a digital ecosystem which has customers in the mix somewhere (so that should be most of you right?) smile…..
//I have to take my hat off to these guys, I recall seeing it some time ago. After stumbling over again, they really have brought the gamification of the digital era to life. Will keep an eye on this one…
You are currently browsing the archives for the Social category.
- device testing
- Luxury Brands
- Market Data
- Social Networks
- unit testing
- @cyberdoyle @dig2agig Enjoying 1st hand FFTB from #B4RN fibre network at @thetraddock Thanks to Chris for the recom… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 months ago
- @dig2agig When I say large, <1GB sync at any one time in the day. I'm coming from Wales), I wish welshGOV follow… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 months ago
- @dig2agig Hey! need to find public #b4rn connection tomorrow 10:00 to 24:00 for syncing large files quickly. Any suggestions for place? TA! 5 months ago
- @marcus_eckert @victorbaro Yes, was extremely impressed, I can assure you I'm normally known as Mr Picky. So credit… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 months ago
- @victorbaro Thanks for sharing @marcus_eckert not the kinda video you may be expecting used to testing! Geez, twitter V compression sucks :( 7 months ago
- Having a little play with 'Bounce' app. 'left' is created in the app, 'right' is my original video edit/project sou… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 months ago
- Nicley done!!! @marcus_eckert https://t.co/7kxNOu5yRX @SergeyMSQRD You'll appreciate these particle effects for sure;- ) 7 months ago
- Nicely done! Guess I am showing my age remembering this one (shh) twitter.com/chipsineni/sta… 7 months ago
- @victorbaro Nicely done! Great share... 1 year ago
- RT @Sethrogen: Yo! @DonaldJTrumpJr! I noticed you follow me on Twitter. Please ask your dad to resign before he destroys the planet. Thanks… 1 year ago